Monday, August 19, 2013

White Tornadoes together again!

Today is World Photography Day and everyone is supposed to bring out the camera and shoot!  Since my grand-dogs, Dempsey and Josie, are here, the Boxers seemed like perfect subjects.  And, as usual, the two girlies saw most of the action. ☺

Paris-Ivy has an old stuffed shoe that she loves to play with, and she'll do anything to keep it from Josie.

It seems even Dempsey wants the old shoe!

I think this game is called, "Get Dempsey NOW."

Yes, Paris-Ivy will go to any lengths to hang on to her shoe. ☺

And it seems Josie won't give up!!

Another toy, Ivy will gladly share ... sort of.  Go figure!  LOL!

So ... what did YOU shoot on World Photography Day? ☺

4 comments:

  1. Great shots! Love all the white fur kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the only time I ever see so many white boxers (or dogs for that matter) is when you are sharing them with us :)

    Jessie, Zoe, & Caddie in MI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the White Tornadoes!! Olly was observing, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This pack is the prettiest group of white pups I have ever seen. I don't know how they can play like they do and stay do white even while playing. I wear a white shirt and it will have dirt on it in a minute without doing a thing. I'd love to know their secret.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! I learn when I see my work through your eyes!