Monday, October 21, 2013

Massage for the body and mind ...

When my neurosurgeon and regular physician recommended therapeutic massage to help recover from spinal surgery, I was thrilled!  It's sure better than pain meds!  After just two sessions at AZ Therapeutic Associates, I'm feeling better.  It's not just the massage, it's the atmosphere as well.  Here are a few examples to show you what I mean.

The property is located in an older part of Phoenix and is graced by beautiful flowers and trees.

An old house has been converted into a colorful, yet serene, environment for massage and healing.

In fact, a small Buddha greets visitors at the entrance.

And we are reminded to be grateful for what we have and what we can create in our lives.

Beautiful wood planks are overhead and the waiting area is very calming.

And after the massage, you can meet the resident cat.  She's actually a feral cat that lives in the back of the property, but she comes out for food.  I was surprised she let me get this close for a photo.

Yes ... therapeutic massage is a great way to spend an hour, both physically and mentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! I learn when I see my work through your eyes!